2.19.2012

Parisian sexiness and mistery

So, lately I have been seeing Paris as this super sexy, dark, surrealist & mysterious feminine city.

I remembered a friend some months ago showing me this book ROSE, C'EST PARIS (which is also an exposition and film) by Bettina Rheims a talented photographer and Serge Bramly a film director.
This pictures tell a detective-like story in black and white of a beautiful and seductive woman in search of her twin sister, in a historic and very french Parisian underworld with secret buildings, winter skies, fetish and atemporal looks of the city.








                  
Other pictures by Bettina Rheims








I found this new editorial for LOVE magazine of Lindsay Lohan by Terry Richardson (all pictures here)


Paris pics by one of my favorite photographers Sandra Freij






Camilla Akrans & Paris



No comments:

Post a Comment