3.09.2012

Madrid

Last week I had free time and I went to visit my dear best friend in Madrid.

I went to this clothing store named Pepa Loves   


And saw the most beautiful skirt ever (and bought it)



Cute and gay details



We went to a museum that had this toilets



Outside were this people sitting on a bench


I accidentally went to Barbie collectors expo too.


I spotted a man without head 


We ate a lot because food is cheaper (and good) in Spain.


Traditional churros and chocolate. 



I was reunited with the cookies I used to eat when I lived in Buenos Aires.


Tapas


2 euros for a beverage + sandwich + fruit



Two ladies looking the same way.


Three ladies looking the same way.


Bird on a wire (outside a cute café)


Nerd gathering. Spotted.


Lovers


Helmut Newton book spotted.


Labyrinth love.


Interesting design


Mannequin inspiration


BF4E






3 comments: